Do you ever need to share/transfer files quickly from one device to the other? Do you hate having to save files in the cloud, log in on the other device and download them?
To answer these questions, SHAREit is the only application that lets you transfer files across different platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac) without using cables, Bluetooth or internet connection.
Regarded as the fastest file sharing application, SHAREit is the most downloaded software in the Windows Store. As of 2019, nearly 1.8 billion people around the world are using the SHAREit App.
There are different versions of Windows OS, and many users use Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 on their computers. In this article, we will learn how to install SHAREit for Windows 7.
Here are some of the great features of SHAREit which motivates you to download this app on your Windows 7 device:
- Super Fast Speed: The transferring speed rate of SHAREit application is 200 times faster than traditional Bluetooth connection and 5 times faster than the other file-sharing applications.
- Infinite Online Videos: The built-in media player lets you watch infinite online videos in HD quality. You can watch those videos even in offline mode.
- Support all type of file formats: With SHAREit app, there are no restrictions on the file formats. You can share all types of files including HTML, TXT, Word, Excel, PDF documents, PowerPoint, multimedia, folders, and apps.
- No network restrictions: With SHAREit Windows 7 app, you don’t need an internet connection to share the files.
- Easy to use: The friendly UI and sleek looking make everyone to use this app without any hassle.
How to download SHAREit for Windows 7 [32/64 Bit]
The latest version of SHAREit App is accessible on all type of Windows Versions and you can download it directly here from the official link. If you’re a Windows 7 user, you can download and install this app without any hassle. It will not take more than two minutes to download this app on your Windows 7 desktop/laptop. The SHAREit app is entirely free and you don’t need to pay anything to download and use. After installing SHAREit for Windows 7 [32/64 Bit], you can send files to five persons simultaneously. Read further and know how to install SHAREit on Windows 7.
How to Install SHAREit on Windows 7 PC/Laptop?
Installing SHAREit on PC Windows 7 device is similar to the installation procedure used for Windows 10 and Windows 8/8.1.
#1: Launch the web browser on your Windows 7 PC/Laptop and open the official website of SHAREit.
#2: Select the
#3: Navigate to the download folder and run the downloaded SHAREit installer (.exe) file.
#4: Go through the usual on-screen instructions and wait for installing process to get completed.
#6: After installation, click Finish to launch the SHAREit app on Windows 7 PC and start sharing your media files across different platforms.
Download SHAREit Application on Other Devices
SHAREit app is also available on other Platforms. Here are the detailed articles for
SHAREit for Windows 7 Review
SHAREit is the application that will help people with more than simply sharing files between two different devices. The ability to stream infinite videos and audios make this application so popular among tech users. If you’re a Windows 7 user, try this application on your device and comment your experience below.
Thank you for visiting our website shareitforpcdownload.net. For further queries and feedback related to the SHAREit Windows App, you can comment below.